Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Favorite Quotes

Kids really say the funniest things. Here are a few of my favorites from the last couple of weeks.

"Dinosaurs didn't die- they moved to Mars" (you never know, he may be onto something)

Noah: "How do Dinosuars bones come out of their body?"

Noah: "Does God live in a tree?"

Mady: "Who is the Devil and why can't God just kill him and all the bad guys?" Good question...then the followup "How do you know all this Mommy?" Ummm......

I asked Noah what he wanted to do for break and he said "Go see Sydnee and Tevon" and I said "we can't this time because its very expensive but maybe in the summer" then he said "I know, lets just send us in a box to their house"- makes perfect sense to me.

Noah: "I love Papa, he says Crap a lot"

Mady to ThaTha (Joes mom)"Daddy said "Fuck" but don't worry I won't" um, you just did :)

Noah: "Mady, is Stupid a bad word? Is I hate you a bad word? Is Butt a bad word? Is Crap a bad word? Is face a bad word?"

Noah "Mommy you're beautiful" (I just like that one, even though it's not funny)

On me going out of town for the weekend- alone. Noah: "you're going away all weekend and we stay here?" Me: "yes but it you will have fun with Daddy" Noah: "will Mady be here?" me: "yes" Noah: "oh ok" (relieved). I guess he's not sure daddy can handle it without the 'other boss' around.

On naming a stuffed animal "Noah what's yours going to be called?" Noah: "OH YEAH!" so that's his name. Believe it or not that's not even the weirdest name we have around here.

On what to wear Mady: "mommy do you like this outfit?" me: "I love it, you look so pretty!". Mady: "I think I'll wear this other one"- ouch!

Mady: "he's irrigating me" (it's irritate).

No comments:

Post a Comment