Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Froggy Show Off

Last Thursday I took Noah to a park that is right up the street. Funny enough Joe had taken me years before when were young and I was visiting. Can you imagine it's right up the street and I haven't taken the kids?? It was so fun that we went again on Saturday with Mady. I wanted to show her that her mom could catch frogs and tadpoles- even though by nature I really don't enjoy icky slimy things. I caught at least 15 tadpoles and 2 big huge bullfrogs (with a net- not with my hands- Ewww). Well of course it figures Mady wasn't even impressed. I guess 6 year olds need more to impress them. We still had fun and yes Noah was impressed because he's only 3! I found myself fishing for compliments "Mady did you know your mom could do that? Did you see how big that frog was?" Nothing. When did I stop being cool? At least I still have Noah (for 2 more years) & then I'll be totally lame for good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment