Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Noah's Engagement

So, this morning Noah and I had a very funny conversation. I promise I am not embelishing, this is what he actually said about our former neighbor who is 3.

Noah: "I miss going to Tatum's house.... I miss Tatum...... I love Tatum..... I am going to marry her.... I need to buy her a ring but don't tell her because it's going to be a surprise....her ring will have lots of sparkles on it... Mommy, where do you buy a ring?"

Me: "At a jewlery store"

Naoh: "Can you take me to a jewlery store?"

Me: "You have to have lots of money to buy a girl a ring. Do you have lots of money?"

Noah: "Mommy, can I have lots of your money?"

Me: "Yes, but not until you're big. You're only 3 so you can't get married yet. You have to be 18. I'll give you money when you're 18"

Noah: "I'm not going to marry her yet, I'm just going to give her the ring"


He is so funny and he doesn't even know it. Sounds like a real romantic love story. Boy loves girl. Boy wants to marry girl but has no money. Boy takes mom's money to buy the ring. Thinks she's the one. But he's only 3. Boy still gives her the ring just to make sure she doesn't fall for another boy (in preschool). Will their love last? Stay tuned...

1 comment: